8 new tenants coming this year to The Shops at Merchants Walk in Huntsville
8 new tenants coming this year to The Shops at Merchants Walk in Huntsville By Lucy Berry June 29, 2016
The Shops at Merchants Walk will welcome its newest retail tenant this weekend at Bob Wallace Avenue and Memorial Parkway in Huntsville.
RCP Companies Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management Odie Fakhouri said Dress Up, a women’s boutique with 12 locations in Georgia and South Carolina, will launch its first Alabama store at 10 a.m. Friday at the development, which is anchored by Whole Foods Market.
Fakhouri said the 7-year-old Georgia retailer is “reflective of the care that we have taken and will continue to take in tenanting The Shops at Merchants Walk and our other projects in the region.” RCP is developing CityCentre at Big Spring in downtown Huntsville and leading the revitalization of Madison Square Mall.
“(Dress Up) is an outstanding operator with a merchandising mix that does not exist in the market today,” Fakhouri said. “We expect that they will do very well here.”
Here’s an update on other new stores coming to The Shops at Merchants Walk:
- Envy: Construction is underway on a new locally-owned fashion and gift store, Envy, which will open at the mixed-use project in late August.
- Xtend Barre: The fitness tenant will launch its first Alabama site in September. The workout concept combines dance, ballet and pilates.
- The Masters: Award-winning owners Ann and Gary Bray will open the Aveda salon this fall.
- Amazing Lash Studio: Work is taking place now to unveil the new business in late August.
- Spa Sydell: The Atlanta-based wellness spa will debut its first Alabama location in the fall.
- Local Taco: The new-to-Alabama restaurant will begin serving Tex Mex food and house-made margaritas in July.
- Maki Fresh Casual Asian Cuisine: The first-to-market eatery will feature Asian-inspired dishes and sushi to-go in early August.
Click here to read the full article.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.